How To Get the Most Out of the Wedding Journal Show
Here are a few pointers to help you get the most out of this year’s Wedding Journal Show
- Enjoy the Wedding Journal Show! Round up your bridesmaids, mum of the bride and groom and hit the Wedding Show for a fun day out together.
- Book online and save 25%. VIP tickets PURCHASED ONLINE come with a FREE Benefit goody bag worth €30/£25.
- Upgrade to VIP for fast track entry, reserved seating at the catwalk, access to the VIP Lounge where you can enjoy a glass of bubbly, sweet treats and a free Wedding Journal Magazine!
- It’s all about the dress, so time your visit to take in at least one show on the International Bridal Catwalk. Arrive in plenty of time to secure a good seat not to miss any of the show.
- The Bridal Boulevard offers an intimate runway setting with interactive shows throughout the day too.
- Plan ahead! Make a list of what you want to book and if there are suppliers you know attending the show make an appointment.
- While most exhibitors will take card payments, it’s always best to have cash with you so you don’t miss out on something special.
- There are hundreds of competitions to be taken advantage of at the Show, so bring a sheet of pre-printed address labels with you.
- Our biggest competition at the Show is the chance to win a celebrity style honeymoon. Enter at the Wedding Journal Stand D1 in Dublin and E1 in Belfast.
- So, get a large bag and notebook at the ready and we’ll see you there!