Wedding Journal Show Belfast: Win a £35,000 Wedding
You could be the lucky couple walking away with a fabulous wedding package worth £35,000 at the Wedding Journal Show Belfast this February.
Fill in the details below to enter:
The Wedding Journal Show is on in Belfast at the Titanic Exhibition Centre on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd February. With hundreds of exhibitors under one roof offering thousands of ideas to plan your perfect wedding.
As well as unmissable bridal fashion shows running three times daily, an exclusive VIP area and new beauty and home areas alongside the Curious Wedding Zone and Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Village, one lucky couple also has the chance of winning an amazing wedding package which includes:
Business Class Flights from Ethiopian
Ethiopian is an award-winning four-star airline with one of the youngest fleet of aircraft in the industry and recently won the TripAdvisor Award for Best Business Class in Africa and the Indian Ocean. On services from Dublin, Ethiopian operates the Dreamliner which is already recognised globally for bringing flying to another level of comfort with its quietness and lower cabin altitude which helps minimise the effects of jetlag. Ethiopian flies from Dublin to 60 African and 26 international destinations via their hub in Addis Abada. ethiopianairlines.com
An Island Hopping Seychelles Honeymoon
The winning couple will enjoy an amazing honeymoon on three idyllic Seychelles islands. Start your stay on the island of Praslin staying at Coco de Mer Hotel for three nights, before heading to Silhouette Island to stay at Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa for three nights and finally to Mahé where you will enjoy two nights in the luxurious surroundings of the Kempinski Seychelles Resort! All transfers are included courtesy of Seychelles Tourism Board who are also offering a day trip to La Digue. Find out more about these magical resorts visit cocodemer.com; hiltonseychelleslabriz.com; kempinski.com www.seychelles.travel
Venue Styling from EP Design
EP Design have gained a reputation as one of the leading wedding planners and venue stylists across Ireland, North and South. Their invaluable experience in creating stunning décor for countless weddings and events will ensure your celebration oozes style and sophistication. With an enviable range of hire products available and a bespoke planning service they ensure every wedding is transformed from a dream into a reality. For further information visit www.eventplannersni.co.uk
Bridalwear from Victoria Kay Designer Bridal Wear
Victoria Kay Designer Bridal Wear is offering the winning bride a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from their collections which combine continental styling and British elegance, to create beautiful made-to-order dresses that everyone will look perfect in on the wedding day. They have dresses for every style of bride and bridesmaid, and the brand is renowned for figure flattering, high quality dresses that use some of the best fabrics and include intricate beadwork and gorgeous lace for the most modern silhouettes. To find out more visit victoriakay.co.uk
Groomswear from Remus Uomo
Remus Uomo’s flagship store at 12 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin is the destination for grooms with a serious attitude to fashion. Here you will find a vast choice of timeless suits for the contemporary groom as well as shirts, ties, pocket squares and shoes and even best men’s gifts like wallets and bags. Shop online or in store to get the perfect wedding day look. The lucky groom will be able to suit himself and his best men with the expert help of the team at the Dublin store. remusuomo.com
Wedding Flowers from Cherry Blossom Flowers
Cherry Blossom Flowers specialise in creating exquisite wedding florals to perfect your special day. Utilising a high flower content to create a rich luxurious experience that is truly magical and unique to you. No request is too big or detail too small. Their expert team are offering a fantastic floral package to ensure your day is truly stunning However, Save your date to avoid disappointment; one wedding per day. For more information visit @cherryblossomflo
Photography from Square Peg Photography
Your story matters to Philip Kelly and capturing it on camera is his forte. As he says,’It’s truly amazing being able to capture the love and romance, the details, the laughter and tears and all the emotions and moments in between. I love to create authentic images that help tell the story of your day.’ Philip is giving our winning couple a comprehensive photography package, capturing images that make you happy, and help you to reconnect with your incredible day each time you look at them. squarepegphotography.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize simply purchase a ticket to The Wedding Journal Show Belfast here and you will be automatically entered!
Terms & Conditions
- Prize is non-transferable
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes must be claimed within 12 months of winning.
- Couples must be engaged at the time of entering the competition.
- If for any reason a couple cannot use an element of the prize, it is then null and void.
- Anyone found using multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Dublin finalists must be free to attend the final of the Wedding Journal Show on Sunday 3rd February 2019 in the Titanic Exhibition Centre.
- Travel to and from the venue will not be covered by the Wedding Journal Show.
- By entering the competition couples agree to participate in all related social media, press and photography requirements.
- Facebook & Twitter competition T&Cs also apply.
- Additional T&Cs from Prize Sponsors must be adhered to.
Additional Prize Sponsors T&Cs
- 2x Dublin/Seychelles/Dublin business class tickets. All airport taxes included.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-refundable/transferable once issued.
- Tickets must be booked and ticketed by 30th June 2019.
- Tickets are subject to date change fees per applicable fare rules.
- Travel only permitted on ET operated services.
- All other rules per applicable ET tariff.
- All visas and travel documents required are the winner’s responsibility.
COCO DE MER HOTEL
- 3 nights on a half board basis at the Coco de Mer Hotel, booked in a double room for two persons.
- The usage of the prize is valid until the 30th June 2020 – and expires thereafter.
- This prize is an accommodation only prize and includes bed, breakfast and dinner, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize winner must be one of the persons actually travelling and the prize cannot be passed on to someone else travelling in place of the prize winner.
- The stay request dates will be granted upon request – and based upon room being available at the time of request.
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
- 3 nights, 2 people, Bed & Breakfast, boat transfer included
- Offer is valid 1st March 2019 to 1st March 2020.
- Black-out dates: 15th-24th April 2019; 4th-8th June 2019; 21st July-1st Sept 2019; 20th Dec 2019-11th Jan 2020
- Offer is non-transferable and non-cashable
- Booking is subject to availability and will be confirmed one month prior to arrival.
- Booking request to be sent to SEZLB.email@example.com
- Gift voucher to be presented to front desk upon check-in
Kempinski Seychelles Resort
- 2 night stay, 2 people (seaview room) buffet, breakfast and dinner in Cafe Lazare Restaurant
- Valid only from 1st Feb to 20th Dec 2019.
- Black out date: Festive season, Easter and other peak periods
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Advanced restaurant reservation and confirmation are necessary to redeem this offer.
- The original voucher must be presented at the hotel on arrival.
- Venue styling up to the value of €5,000.
- Booking must be made at least 6 months prior to wedding date.
- Only items which are haven’t already been booked by other clients on wedding date are available.
- In the event we are already fully booked on your wedding date we would be unable to provide the prize. We will
provide any unavailable dates when we make contact with you after winning.
- We are unable to cover the following dates – last 2 weeks in November, last 2 weeks in December, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.
- All our normal terms and conditions will apply to the booking and a copy of these will be provided when booking.
- There is no cash alternative.
VICTORIA KAY DESIGNER BRIDAL WEAR
- Prize covers up to £4,000 off the cost of purchasing bridal attire by Victoria Kay Gowns. This includes: £2,500 off any Victoria Kay Portfolio of wedding dresses and £1,500 off the bridesmaids.
- Dresses can be purchased through any Victoria Kay stockist, appointments must be booked in advance.
- Alterations costs are not included within the prize and must be paid for separately.
- There is no cash alternative or substitution provided.
- Once ordered there is no refund or exchange and prize cannot be transferred to another person once dresses etc are booked.
- Prize must be claimed and booked within six months of the date of winning (13th of Jan 2019). NB. This does not mean that the order has to be completed within the six months.
- Prize is offered by Remus Uomo Victoria Square, Belfast
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services up to the full price, retail value of £2,500 inc VAT – no change will be offered if your selection does not reach this full value.
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services from Remus Uomo’s Victoria Square Store only and will include the cost of any alterations or delivery charges incurred.
- Stock and services are subject to availability.
- Sale discounts, offer codes and promotions cannot be used in conjunction with this prize.
- Remus Uomo Loyalty Card points are unavailable on this purchase.
- No cash or gift voucher alternative.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of announcement and all garments must be purchased before 5pm on the afternoon of 3rd February 2020.
- Full terms and conditions available on request from the store.
CHERRY BLOSSOM FLOWERS
- Prize of €3,000 includes flowers, hire items, three consultations and delivery to bride, set-up at ceremony, transfer/setup at venue and pick-up the following day.
- Booking subject to availability.
- No cash alternative.
SQUARE PEG PHOTOGRAPHY
- Prize is an album package worth £3,000.
- Full day coverage – bridal prep to first dance.
- Package includes 300-400 high resolution images supplied on USB drive in a 6×4 print box, which contains 50 images, a wedding album (40 page/20 spreads), engagement shoot with two 10×8 prints, two parents albums (smaller versions of the main album) and a framed image of your choice.
- While Square Peg Photography will endeavour to be available on the wedding, confirmation of availability cannot be given without confirmation of the wedding date. If the date is not available we can offer a studio or location photoshoot.
- No cash alternative.