Ever dreamed of spending the night in a romantic castle? Enter our competition to win a luxury stay for two at the magnificent Cabra Castle in Co Cavan.
Idyllically set amidst sprawling lawns on a 100-acre estate with views of the magnificent Dún a Rí Forest Park, Cabra Castle is the perfect place to get away from all the wedding planning for a little R&R.
Simply fill in this quick and easy form for the chance to win a romantic castle staycation, with breakfast and dinner, not to mention Afternoon Tea at the Castle on the afternoon of your choosing.
Boasting 105 stunning luxurious bedrooms, from authentic medieval style castle suites complete with four-poster beds, to the more artisan-style courtyard rooms, charming country cottages and the revamped gate lodge, Cabra Castle offers stunning architecture, luxurious furnishings, and phenomenal natural attractions.
Period features and furnishings create an authentic, old-world charm and a long tradition of warm and friendly service makes Cabra Castle the perfect escape from your wedding planning.
Wander through the opulent reception rooms, find a quiet corner or fireside to relax with a book, or just enjoy the atmosphere as you experience an unforgettable B&B stay in what’s regarded as one of the finest castle wedding venues in Ireland.
The lucky prize winner will be treated to a true Irish Castle experience for two – dine royally on a sumptuous menu in the elegant and intimate surroundings of the Courtroom Restaurant and after a night of decadent comfort and style, enjoy a delicious breakfast for two.
Located on the first floor, the Courtroom Restaurant has a commanding view of the gardens and local parkland, while offering an award-winning menu featuring the best in Irish cuisine, using locally sourced and seasonal produce, and complemented by a comprehensive wine list.
If that wasn’t enough, to top it off, the lucky prize winner will also enjoy Cabra Castle’s ‘Afternoon Tea at the Castle’ on an afternoon of their choice, making this a prize not to be missed.
Family owned and run by the Corscaddens, a renowned Irish hotelier family, Cabra Castle is a proud member of the Romantic Castles of Ireland collection which includes sister castles, Ballyseede Castle in Co. Kerry, Bellingham Castle in Co. Louth, and Markree Castle in Co. Sligo.
· The prize is for one night’s B&B stay, for two people sharing, with dinner and Afternoon Tea for two.
· Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking.
· Prize is as offered, and no cash alternative will apply. The prize is not transferable.
· Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
· Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g. telephone charges, meals, room service, transfers etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense.
· Failure to attend for any reason on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to alternative dates and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
Competition closes 31st October – Good luck!
Have you booked your tickets for The Wedding Journal Show? Get yours now while you still can!