The models on the bridal catwalk at The Wedding Journal Show will be showcasing hairstyles by Jordan Stewart and his team at La Bohéme.
Jordan Stewart became a hairdresser because he truly believed in the power to change peoples lives with a simple makeover of their hair. He has worked with the best hairdressers in the business to gain his experience.
After successfully working with the winning team on both the L’Oreal Colour Trophy and British Hairdressing Awards he decided to take this experience and pass it on to others. Jordan has worked with various education teams including Regis, Vidal Sassoon, Toni & Guy, Headmasters, GHD and Cloud Nine. His work has taken him from New York, London, Moscow to Sydney. Jordan’s’ work has been published in various magazines and he has worked on TV as the lead hairdresser on style makeover programmes.
In 2023 Jordan has been short-listed in the British Hairdressing Awards for Northern Ireland Hairdresser of the Year and the Irish Hairdressing Awards for Irish Hairdresser of the Year. Working out of La Bohéme Hub in Lisburn he works with a super creative team, who supply photography, make-up, beauty and even yoga.
La Bohéme Hub is a co-work space dedicated to hair, beauty, health and photography professionals who can work to their own hours, building a lifestyle that works for them. This unique space brings together a creative hub of professionals from congruent backgrounds to offer clients services all under one roof and holistic atmosphere.
Love is Everything Giveaway!
This package will cover the whole day with amazing bridal photography from Mesina Photo, hair by Jordan Stewart and make-up by Debbie McKibbin! The photographer will follow the happy couple and capture all important and special moments. Happy tears, real laughs, tight hugs, loving looks.
Prize Package Includes…..
1. Trial for the bride
2. Bride’s hair on day
3. Mother of Bride on day
3. 2 x bridesmaids on the day.
1. Pre-wedding one-hour love story shoot so we can meet before your big day and get to know each other! You will get up to 10 edited photos and a downloadable gallery. You can choose a memorable location or just a beautiful setting, a park where you first kissed or a cosy picnic on the beach?
2. Brides’ morning.
3. Arrival and the ceremony. Group photos after the ceremony.
4. One-hour “love story walk” after the ceremony.
5. Wedding speeches and the first dance.
6. Your own online personalised gallery with the ability to share with your family and friends.
7. I will send one retouched photo the next morning after your wedding so that you can share it with your loved ones and on social media.
8. The full set of photos will be complete within 3 weeks.
1. Bridal makeup application on location for the bride on the morning of the wedding.
2. Bridal makeup trial and consultation. At the trial, we chat about the overall theme of the wedding. The makeup style has to enhance your personality not take it over. It is very important to work together to make you look and feel your very best and exude confidence.
Total Giveaway Value £2,250
TO ENTER: At The Wedding Journal Show Head to the La Bohéme Hub stand number G25. The winners will be announced on La Bohéme Hub’s social media on 14th of October.
*We reserve the right to use all images for our promotional purposes on line and in print.