Add a little personality into your wedding vows and make your bride or groom-to-be crack up!
Many couples love the idea of writing their own wedding vows, however the idea of confessing your love in front of an audience of family and friends can feel a little overwhelming.
RELATED TO: 7 Things NOT To Say In Your Wedding Vows
One piece of advice we always give our brides and grooms is whatever you do – make sure it’s authentic to you! That comes right down to the wedding vows and speeches. If you’re not an overly soppy couple, you don’t have to be to write some heartfelt wedding vows… because who said they can’t be funny too?
If you need a little help on getting started, we’ve compiled a quick list of hilarious yet adorable lines that can help you sum up your unique love story… Happy writing!
- We look pretty good right now. What is it we are all dressed up for?
- I promise to always wash my beard hairs out of the sink
- I promise to NEVER get takeaway without you
- I vow to love you just as much as (include pet’s name here)
- I vow to always laugh at your jokes (even if they are borderline dad jokes)
- I solemnly swear to protect you from spiders as long as we both shall live!
- There’s an old Irish saying that goes, Cramagorrah Rowe Egonhah. Wait a minute. I might have accidentally cursed you. I am so sorry
- I promise to always help you find your stuff – even when it’s right in front of you!
- I vow to annoy you for the rest of our long lives together
- I vow to always love you… even when you leave your wet towel on the bed
- I want to make bad decisions with you forever
- I promise to always let you know when you are making a slight error in fashion judgement
- I vow to comfort you when your football team loses… again
- Some may think you are a little high maintenance, but the truth is I love maintaining you
- I vow to always love you even when I don’t particularly like you
- I vow to kiss you even when you have morning breath
- From the first day I met you, I knew it would be a lot of work but I can’t say it isn’t worth it
- I vow to remember that you are always right and to take the phrase ‘Happy Wife, Happy Life’ seriously
- I promise to never watch the next episode without you from our series
- I promise to pretend to be interested when you talk about football
- I promise to always be kind to you… even when assembly IKEA furniture
- I vow to always flirt with you – even when we are old and grey
- I vow to never gloat when I beat you in a board game (even if it is every time)
- I promise to ALWAYS hype you up when I’m taking your selfie
- I promise to never rush you when you are getting ready
- I vow to always tell you the reservation is half an hour before it actually is so you can be ready just on time!
- I vow to always make room for your stuff in my suitcase
- I promise you can always choose the takeaway place (MOST of the time!)
- I vow to never leave the toilet seat up
- You’re the most beautiful, intelligent and funny woman I have… hang on, I can’t read this handwriting
- I vow to love you even as you flick through multiple movies without actually picking one to watch
Sign up to our newsletter to get all the latest from The Wedding Journal! Join Here>>>>http://eepurl.com/ck9vLb