Check Out Our Top 10 Valentines Hotels in Ireland! These Getaways will Convince You to Book Before it’s too Late!
We’ve rounded up some of the most valentines hotel packages that you’re going to want to book before Valentines Day.
From rustic romance, to chic rooms, there’s a hotel package here for every couple that wants to make their Valentines Day extra special!
1. Edenmore Country Club, Co. Armagh
The Ultimate Valentines Getaway
Enjoy an overnight stay for two at Edenmore Country Club with breakfast the following morning and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival. Dine in The Curious Fox in the evening with a complimentary cocktail each and live music entertainment!
Book now to avoid disappointment – only £95.00 per person sharing.
Book direct with the team by calling 028 9261 9241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Killeavy Castle, Newry
Bed, breakfast and dinner in their Restaurant with prosecco and chocolates!
Take time to soak up the full atmosphere of the Estate by staying over in one of their luxurious rooms. Your package includes:
- One nights luxury accommodation
- Prosecco and chocolates in your room on arrival
- Seven-course ”Taste of the Estate” dinner in their Restaurant
- Traditional breakfast each morning
- Use of their Spa thermal facilities
- Complimentary Wifi and on site parking
- Time to explore their woodland and farmland walks
3. Four Seasons Hotel, Monaghan
LOVE STRUCK ON VALENTINE’S WEEKEND
Relax and unwind at the elegant Four Seasons Hotel & Leisure Club, Monaghan. Offering the perfect escape with a combination of traditional Irish hospitality, elegant surroundings with modern facilities. Included in the offer:
- Overnight stay with wholesome full Irish breakfast to start your day
- Cupid’s Surprise in your room on arrival; Inclusive of 2 bottles of Heineken & 2 bottles of West Coast Cooler
- A candlelit 3-course set dinner meal served alongside a glass of bubbly in our Range Restaurant
- Complimentary use of our award-winning 4Fit Leisure Club facilities; Subject to the latest regulations
- Our Safe Haven Care Policy ensures you a safe and comfortable stay
- Complimentary car-parking
- Flexible 48-hours cancellation policy; Prior to 12 noon
- While experiencing Monaghan dont forget to visit one of their many local attractions; Rossmore Forest Park, St Macartan’s Cathedral, Ballybay Wetlands to name but a few.
4. The Dean, Galway
You’ll Galway’s Be My Valentine
Book your romantic getaway at The Dean Galway with a stay that pulls out all the stops! From breakfast in Sophie’s to rooms straight out of the romance movies; decorated with rose petals, Prosecco, and chocolates, it’s sure to be a Valentine’s Day you’ll Galway’s remember.
- Breakfast in Sophie’s rooftop
- Rose Petals in the room
- Bottle of Prosecco & Chocolates in the room
5. Castemartyr Resort, Co. Cork
Two Night Valentines Special
Spoil that special someone at Castlemartyr Resort this Valentines. Enjoy a fabulous short break at Castlemartyr Resort for 2 nights. We will have bubbles in your room on arrival so you can sip and settle in. Dine on one evening of your choice. Turndown Service each evening with petals and chocolates on your pillow will get you set up for a good nights sleep.
Your package includes;
- Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries in your room on arrival
- Romantic Dinner in Canopy Restaurant on one evening of your choice
- 2 nights luxury accommodation
- Romantic Turndown Service each evening
- Breakfast each morning served in Canopy Restaurant
6. Fairways Hotel, Dundalk
Spoil your someone special this Valentine’s at the sparkling 4-star Fairways Hotel, Dundalk. Indulge with an overnight escape and a romantic 4 course dinner in the Brasserie with breakfast the following morning.
Valentines Package Includes:
- Overnight accommodation for two people
- 4 course dinner in the Brasserie restaurant
- Full Irish breakfast the following morning
7. Titanic Hotel, Belfast
Ahoy there Valentine!
If you have a special someone you would sail the seven seas for, then treat them to a Valentines stay to remember.
Enjoy a 1 night stay including a 5-course dinner in the Wolff Grill restaurant with a welcome drink served on arrival. Rose Petals and a Valentines slate in your room on arrival, and a Titanic sized breakfast the following morning.
This package includes complimentary car parking for one car.
8. Kilronan Castle, Co. Roscommon
Love Is In the Air
Have a love filled overnight romantic stay in the luxurious four-star Kilronan Castle Estate and Spa this Valentines Week!
Enjoy a bottle of chilled prosecco and chocolates on arrival to your room.
Experience a romantic eight course tasting meal in the award-winning Douglas Hyde Restaurant.
The next morning indulge in a full Irish breakfast, followed by an hour of relaxation in our Thermal Suites.
9. The Rabbit Hotel, Templepatrick
Enjoy an overnight stay at The Rabbit, the perfect place celebrate love, whether it’s with a partner or your bestie.
- Overnight stay
- Bottle of bubbly in your room on arrival
- Access to The Spa
- Private Duo Clay Ritual
- 3 course evening meal
- Rose petal turndown
- Breakfast the following morning
10. Sligo Park Hotel, Sligo
Spoil your loved one this Valentines with a Romantic Getaway to Stunning Sligo on Valentine’s Week.
- 2 Nights Bed and Breakfast with One Dinner
- Overnight Accomodation
- Arrive to Handmade Irish Chocolates and a Bottle of Bubbly in your Room on Arrival
- Bathrobes and Slippers in Room
- Voya Toiletries
- Romantic Dinner in Hazelwood Restaurant on One Evening
- Relaxing Breakfast the Next Morning
Sign up to our newsletter to get all the latest from The Wedding Journal – Join Here>>>>http://eepurl.com/ck9vLb