The Perfect Sex Playlist
Why should you play music?
Music adds a unique layer of stimulation. It invites another one of your senses to the party. Music can help us feel more connected to our bodies, and can make our movement feel more sensual.
On a more practical level, music can drown out some of the weirder noises that often accompany sex, it can also fill up any awkward silences.
What makes a good sex song?
You’re looking for songs that capture a certain mood for you and make you feel in tune with your sexy self.
Without further adieu, here is our top picks for your ultimate sex playlist no matter what your style is; helping you get in the mood for an unforgettable night of passion.
- Partition by Beyonce
- Climax by Usher
- Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
- Love to Love You Baby by Donna Summer
- Flashing Lights by Kanye West
- Earned It by The Weekend
- Pony by Ginuwine
- Fade by Kanye West
- Push It by Salt ‘N’ Pepa
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever by Taylor Swift & Zayn
- S+M by Rihanna
- Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- Good for You by Selena Gomez
- Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik
- Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
- Crystalised by The XX
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John
- I Like It by Cardi B
- I Love It by Kanye West and Lil Pump