Lucy Quartermaine is an award-winning English contemporary jewellery designer and silversmith. The designs have been seen on numerous A-list British and American celebrities.
Her brand is offering one of our lucky brides a chance to win a Bridal Necklace, worth £700! Keep reading to find out how to win this bridal competition!
The Award Winning Waterfall Necklace is in Sterling Silver. If you are looking for a piece of jewellery that gives off an elegant statement, look no further! This elongated design cascades down the wearers body resembling the immovable waterfall in the picturesque Lake District where the inspiration unfolded.
The necklace can be worn at any length between 16″ and 20″
The shorter drops on either side are 1.5cm from top to bottom with the longer drop in the centre being exactly 6cm from the top of the chain to the base of the drop.
This statement piece is hand made from the highest quality of 925 Sterling Silver and Hallmarked in the UK. It is also finished off with a simple lobster claw fastening
Inspired by Waterfalls in the Lake District, you are guaranteed to take everyones breath away on your big day.
Terms & Conditions for this Bridal Necklace:
- The competition starts on 21/06/2023 and ends on 21/07/2023.
- You must fill out the form below and follow Wedding Journal Online on Instagram and Facebook to be accepted for entry.
- Participation is free and voluntary. Maximum one prize per household.
- Participation in the competition is possible from the age of 18. The legal process is excluded.
- No cash payment. No liability will be accepted for transport and no compensation will be paid in the event of damage in transit.
- Participants’ details will only be used for the purposes of this promotion. We reserve the right to change the conditions of participation at any time without notice if proper execution is not possible for technical or legal reasons.