In need of a romantic getaway? Then you’ll want to enter this competition for a chance to win a luxurious city staycation in the newly refurbished The Malone, hotel in Belfast.
Are you busy planning a wedding, looking for your ideal venue or just in need of a romantic break away for two? Then why not take a trip to a hidden treasure amongst the leafy Queen’s Quarter suburbs in south Belfast.
It’s there you’ll find Northern Ireland’s best kept secret, The Malone, a 4-star boutique hotel – simply enter the form below for a chance to win this fabulous prize including a night stay in The Bridal Suite including full breakfast and a three-course dinner with a bottle of wine…
The Malone first opened its doors in 1945 as ‘The Bowness’. For the last 20 years, the hotel has been owned and run by two generations of the Macklin family.
The newly refurbished Victorian townhouse which houses the hotel is the perfect setting for wedding celebrations. With luxurious suites oozing charm and filled with warmth and tradition, you’re sure to have a comfortable and relaxing stay in their spacious bedrooms as well as as the expansive function rooms.
Experience The Malone’s authentic Irish hospitality by enjoying a relaxing drink at the Greyhound bar and indulging in simple, elegant and Irish cuisine at Gallery restaurant where you will be spoilt for choice from the delicious menus created by Executive Chef, Andrew McConnell.
Winners of Northern Ireland’s 2019 & 2020 Wedding Venue of the Year, The Malone offers a ‘one wedding a day’ promise. The hotel’s in-house wedding planner is always on hand to offer seamless organisation and help you create your perfect day.
The Malone offers a range of wedding packages – Full Wedding Packages, Evening Wedding Reception, Intimate Wedding Package as well as Bespoke packages to suit individual needs. You can find out more here: www.themalonehotel.com/weddings-in-belfast
An overnight stay for two people in The Malone Bridal Suite, including breakfast the next morning and a 3-course dinner with a bottle of wine.
- Overnight Accommodation in a luxury Suite
- 3-Course Meal in their brand-new Gallery Restaurant
- Full Irish breakfast, cooked to order
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- The prize is for one night’s stay, for two people sharing.
- The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pre-booking is required including Restaurant reservation, in accordance with government guidelines
- The prize is as offered, and no cash alternative will apply. The prize is not transferable.
- Entry is for people 18 years of age and over.
- Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g., telephone charges, meals, room service, transfers etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Failure to attend for any reason on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to alternative dates and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
Competition closes October 25th – good luck!